[Pl-seminar] BostonHaskell meeting on 2009-06-23 1830 @ MIT 32-G882

Francois-Rene Rideau fare at tunes.org
Wed Jun 17 15:24:05 EDT 2009

In the wake of my announcing the next
Boston Lisp Meeting on 2009-06-29 1800 @ MIT 34-401B
	http://fare.livejournal.com/144600.html
I'd like to forward the announcement of a
BostonHaskell meeting on 2009-06-23 @ MIT 32-G882
	http://groups.google.com/group/bostonhaskell/browse_thread/thread/f5f49414269c76dd
	http://bit.ly/JPgva
That's next Tuesday, BTW.

If a trainstation is where the trains stop, what is then a workstation...
	-- Lars Lundgren <d95lars at dtek.chalmers.se>