[Pl-seminar] NEPLS: Nov 21 @ Harvard

Greg Morrisett greg at eecs.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 1 09:22:28 EDT 2008

The New England Programming Languages and Systems (NEPLS) Symposium
Series will hold its next meeting on Friday, November 21st at Harvard
University.  More detail on the meeting can be found at the NEPLS
website (http://www.nepls.org/) including the schedule of talks
(http://www.nepls.org/Events/21/).

The meeting will be held at 60 Oxford Street, in Room 330.  Attached is
a map showing both the Oxford Street Parking Garage (52 Oxford Street)
and 60 Oxford Street.

If you plan to attend, please respond to Tristen Hubbard (email
tristen at eecs.havard.edu or reply-to this email) by *Friday, November 7*
so that we will have an accurate head count.  Please let Tristen know if
there are any dietary restrictions we should keep in mind when ordering
for lunch.  We will be ordering sandwich tote bags for lunch.

Parking is very limited, so we suggest taking the T to Harvard Square
and walking to 60 Oxford from there.  But if you absolutely must drive
and need parking, please provide Tristen with the following information
by Monday, November 17th.  She will email you a parking pass directly
with instructions.

Name
Email Address
License Plate Number and State of Issue

We are very excited to be hosting NEPLS at Harvard this year and look
forward to seeing you there!

Greg Morrisett