[Pl-seminar] NEPLS: Montreal, and this summer

Shriram Krishnamurthi shriram at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:50:16 EST 2005

Montreal is out.  More people voted against it than in favor, the
number in favor was small (so the event is likely to be quite thinly
populated from NE), and a few were vigorously opposed on principle to
going so far outside New England.

Let's still thank Stefan for his very kind offer, and hope we'll
continue to see him at the NE events.

Meanwhile, we have an interesting new option for the summer: Wesleyan.
For certain reasons we are unlikely to be able to use Wesleyan again
in the near future, so I suggest we make the most of this opportunity.
If anyone has a strong objection, please email me by this Friday;
otherwise, this summer's NEPLS will be at Wesleyan.

Shriram