[Pl-seminar] IBM PL Day -- last call for participation

Shriram Krishnamurthi shriram at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:36:54 EDT 2005

[Please DON'T reply to me!  I'm out of the country, so I will simply delete
your replies and you will go hungry.]

IBM PL Day is at IBM Watson THIS FRIDAY, April 22.

You are welcome from 9AM onwards, and the keynote presentation will start
at 10AM sharp. We expect the program to run until 4PM. The Programming
Languages day will be held in room GN-F15 in the Hawthorne-1 building in
Hawthorne, New York.

If you plan to attend, please register by sending your name, affiliation,
and contact information to raghavac at us.ibm.com.

http://www.research.ibm.com/compsci/plansoft/plday/plday2005.html