[Pl-seminar] Posts by non-members to pl-seminar list

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Mar 16 18:06:03 EST 2004

pl-seminar has for a long time been set to accept and automatically
redistribute mail that is sent from members of the list.

Mail from non-members, including members mailing from addresses other
than their subscription address, has been held for moderation.  A few
"trusted" mailers (mostly alternate addresses for members) are
automatically accepted.

However, due to the high volume of spam, I have been forced to change
this setting, so that mail from non-members will be automatically
discarded on receipt.  Mail from trusted mailers will continue to be
accepted automatically.

Most posts to pl-seminar at lists.ccs.neu.edu should be remailed
immediately.  If you post a message to this list and you do not see it
posted within 24 hours, please write me directly, with a copy of the
message to be posted.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

--Mitch Wand