[Pl-seminar] Setting a date for the next NEPLS meeting (UConn, mid-February)

dqg@engr.uconn.edu dqg at engr.uconn.edu
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:03:01 -0500

The seventh New England Programming Languages and Systems Symposium
will be held at the University of Connecticut in  mid February, at
the beautiful Dodd Research Center.  I would like to ask your help
in selecting a mutually agreeable date from the following 3:

   Friday, February 7
   Monday, February 10
   Monday, February 17

(These are the three dates they have been able to set aside for us,
until we finalize it).

If you have a preference, please reply to this message, prefixing each
of the above dates with "P" (preferred dates), "A" (acceptable), "D"
(strongly dislike), or "X" (cannot attend).  Responses received by
early afternoon of Thursday December 26 will be tallied, and we'll
select the date that works best.

- Dina Goldin

--
Dina Q Goldin, Ph.D.			email:  dqg@cse.uconn.edu