[Pl-seminar] future NEPLS meetings

Shriram Krishnamurthi sk at cs.brown.edu
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 23:14:31 -0400

I'm pleased to report that we now have hosts for the next three NEPLS
events.  In turn,

Fall 2002 (2002-10-15): WPI, Worcester (Gennert/Dougherty/Fisler/?)
Spring 2003: UConn, Storrs (Goldin)
Summer 2003: UMass, Amherst (Wileden)

The NEPLS charter demands that each calendar year,

  one meeting perforce be held in or very near Boston
  one meeting perforce be held "away from the coast"

We now have the latter requirement nicely covered for 2003, but some
Boston-area venue needs to speak up to claim next winter's slot.  No
need to do it now, of course, but Boston folks have reason to duck for
cover at the next few business meetings.

Thanks to all these folks for volunteering!

Shriram