[Pl-seminar] Yale NEPLS Meeting: Final Reminder

Zhong Shao Amelia.Toensmeier at yale.edu
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:33:44 -0400

[UPDATES: we recommend you park inside the Pierson-Sage garage
   which should have less hassle than one-street metered parking.
   We have just placed the parking permit (a PDF file) for the
   Pierson-Sage garage on the NEPLS information page. -Zhong ]

The next New England Programming Languages Seminar (sponsored
by Yale University and Microsoft Corporation) will take place on

        Wednesday, August 7, 2002

at Yale University (Luce Hall, 34 Hillhouse Ave) in New Haven, CT.
The list of speakers and talks is available at:

        http://www.nepls.org/Events/6/

along with contact information and directions to the Luce Hall.

If you plan to come, please send an email to Amy Toensmeier
<Amelia.Toensmeier@yale.edu> (or reply to this message)
and include your name and institution. This will help us get a
head-count for the caterers as well as allowing us to create
badges in advance.

We recommend you park inside the Pierson-Sage garage
which should have less hassle than one-street metered parking.
We have just placed the parking permit (a PDF file) for the
Pierson-Sage garage on the NEPLS information page:

       http://flint.cs.yale.edu/shao/nepls.html

We look forward to seeing you here.

-Zhong Shao
(shao-zhong@cs.yale.edu)