[Pl-seminar] Conversion to new mailing list software

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:25:30 -0500

Dear pl-seminar subscriber:

As announced sometime ago, we are switching over to new mailing list
software.  The new address for pl-seminar will be
pl-seminar@lists.ccs.neu.edu

The home page for the mailing list is at

You should be able to process subscribe, unsubscribe, and other
administrative requests.  You should also be able to access an archive
of mail to the list (though that was not quite working the last time I
checked).

I think that I've got the membership of the new list sorted out about
right.

You should get two copies of this message

* One from pl-seminar@ccs.neu.edu

* One from pl-seminar@lists.ccs.neu.edu [This one!]

If you got this message and you do not wish to be subscribed to this
list, please go to the URL above and unsubscribe yourself, or you can
email me and I will unsubscribe you.

I hope that this new configuration will give us many years of good
service, as the last one has.

--Mitch