[Isu570-f08-rpf] Please send .ppt files, not the newer .pptx. Send them now.

Bob Futrelle bob.futrelle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:15:14 EST 2008

Older Excel versions cannot open .pptx files at all.

I did have pretty good luck opening .pptx with my Apple Keynote
presentation system.

The solution is to save a copy as .ppt. That should work fine.

So there can be problems - it's important to get yours sent so
there'll be time for me to give feedback, on formatting especially.  I
have eight of the twelve and it's already after 9pm. (I think one
student may have to present next Friday. That would make eight of
eleven handed in, three to go.)

  - Professor Futrelle