[Isu570-f08-rpf] A problem that runs through all your project suggestions

Bob Futrelle bob.futrelle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:19:37 EDT 2008

In virtually every one of the P1 submissions I've seen so far, the
focus is on you, one person, doing the analysis.

In practically every case, your project could be markedly improved,
and be more professional, if you include additional people in your
evaluations, critiques, and suggestions.  This could be done by the
various means described in your textbook: Observations, interviews,
surveys, and so forth.

So I urge you to restructure your projects somewhat to include other
subjects (people).

 - Professor Futrelle