[csu540-f05-rpf] The six questions that will be on the Final Exam

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 6 22:24:05 EST 2005

The topics that will be covered on the Final Exam
for CSU540 Fall 2005 - Prof. Futrelle

Here is the official info for the Final Exam date, time,
and location:

12/15/2005 8:00 AM  245 RY (Ryder)

There will be six questions, 20 minutes per question,
on average.

Come to class Wednesday, December 7th for the review.

1. Any question of a type that appeared on Quiz #1,
    linear algebra and geometric transformations.
    See also, the Quiz #1 details review page.
    This may be an integrated multi-part question, because
    each of the individual items is quite simple.

2. Diffuse illumination, including computing a
    normal vector using the cross product of two
    triangle edges, as well as the N dot L contribution.

3. Bezier curves - The twenty past exams I posted
    have numerous Bezier questions.

4, 5, and 6.  The three topics we've been going
    over at the end of the course.

If questions arise while you're studying for the
Final, we can work them out on the mailing list
or by direct mail to me or by setting up an
appointment to meet with me.

    -- Professor Futrelle