[csu540-f05-rpf] Three extra topics for Final Exam being posted

YG djy2g33 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:24:12 EST 2005

Hi Prof Futrelle,

I have nearly finished SP2, I am just finishing up on making the views
appear as necessary.  I am just updating you, as I thought I would be done
earlier, but SP2 is tough! I should be done with this within the next day or
so, as I have it drawing and all.. Hopefully I can fix the picture to be
just right, and I'll do my best with it.  For some reason, I never was able
to get SP1 drawing properly... However, using my same stuff, I have SP2
drawing just fine... So I was wondering if you would be able to grade SP2
and count it perhaps more for me over SP1, as the same raytracing with
t-testing is done as in SP1, and it works in this one.  I think otherwise,
I'd have had some very nice cones in SP1.  Anyways, let me know when you get
the chance, and I'll be submitting SP2 later today.  Apologies again in
taking so long... Just have been having difficulties with these SP
assignments... They are a little too quick for my liking in terms of time
between each assignment.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Yuriy Gerzon