[csu540-f05-rpf] <Unnamed> package on javadoc

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Sep 19 14:27:22 EDT 2005

With a student, during my office hours, we also had problems
with the -sourcepath option.  It's all explained in the various
javadoc pages online, FAQs, etc.  But for now, being in the
directory where the sources are, you can first create a directory
with a name such as jdoc  and then simply run

javadoc -d jdoc *.java

This seems to work just fine, on Mac and Solaris, and presumably,
on Windows.

-  RPF