[Tipz] JasTeX - easy automata for LaTeX

Ari Pollak ari at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Feb 4 20:31:17 EST 2004

So since it's kind of repetitive to keep showing this to everybody in
the pit, I figured I might as well post it here.

JasTeX, along with its sister TeX plugin GasTeX (there should be a link
on the JasTeX site, as it's required for proper use of JasTeX), is a
very nice cross-platform Java application which lets you draw diagrams
of automata fairly easily (who really wants to type out instructions for
diagrams manually?), and will convert both to and from equivalent LaTeX
code.

The URL is http://jastex.sourceforge.net