[scponly] scponly and rsync

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Thu Mar 3 04:08:34 EST 2011

On Thu, Mar 03, 2011 at 09:52:10AM +0100, Adrian Stel wrote:

Hi,

> ok i found debian/rules, and there is missing --enable-rsync-compat.
> So I must rebuild this by hand, and there is no better way ??

Yes.

To my own surprise I still have a lenny pbuilder chroot around and you
can rebuild the squeeze package without a problem. So if I were you I'd
backport the Squeeze package instead.
Beside that: Plan your upgrade to squeeze now. :)

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.