[scponly] scponly changes

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Tue Aug 31 00:50:06 EDT 2010

I have a few brief announcements regarding some changes coming for the
scponly project:

First, and most importantly, Kaleb Pederson will be officially taking
over as the scponly project maintainer.  Kaleb has already been
functioning in this role for quite some time, often covering for my
conspicuous absences.  As such, I feel he deserves official credit for
all his contributions, past and future by inheriting the project.

I will still be available and will continue to contribute to the
project where I can.

In addition, as some of you have noticed, the scponly wiki has proven
to be a challenge to keep free from link-spam.  Scponly project
hosting will likely be relocated to a different service/format in the
weeks to come.

Sincerely,
Joe Boyle