[scponly] Bug report: "getopt" breaks 4.8 from 4.6 (Solaris 8 build)

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Wed Nov 19 18:14:34 EST 2008

Sorry for being quiet on this issue thusfar - I believe the change in
question was written by Kaleb and so I defer to him on how best to
handle it.  As for the CVS issue, the Sourceforge repository *IS* the
master repository for scponly.  It may seem ancient because changes to
scponly are now quite rare.

joe