[scponly] sftp-server "No such file or directory"

Dean Montgomery dmonty at sd73.bc.ca
Wed Feb 6 13:37:25 EST 2008

It is now working.  I did an `ldd /bin/sh` and copied the libraries into the
chroot.

cd /home/dean
cp -p /lib/libncurses.so.5 lib/
cp -p /lib/libdl.so.2 lib/
cp -p /lib/libc.so.6 lib/
mkdir lib64
cp -p /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 lib64/

I copied /bin/sh and chrooted into it then removed sh

sftp works!

Thanks for your help.