[scponly] Relative listing outside scponlyc chroot jail allowed?

Kaleb Pederson kaleb.pederson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:33:17 EDT 2007

On Sunday 23 September 2007, Jan Mazáč wrote:
> Hello Kaleb,
>
> Here goes the tracing info. Since once again Linux and OSX are bit
> different I couldn't use your FAQ instructions per se. There is no
> "strace" command on my system so I guessed and used ktrace instead. I
> ran it on PID of the root owned sshd process that was started when I
> connected from client via sftp.
>
> Output looks different then one in the FAQ though so I'm not really
> sure that it is what you wanted:

Yes, that's what I wanted.  I need you to add to ktrace the ability for it to
monitor child processes.  I think it's referenced as inheriting to children
(IIRC, it's a -i flag).  It could also be referenced as being propogated to
children or monitoring forked processes.

Once you do that, the output will be quite a bit longer, so you might just
want to attach the file or a gzipped version of it.

Thanks.

--Kaleb