[scponly] sftp-server logging

Kaleb Pederson kaleb.pederson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:16:09 EDT 2007

On Thursday 25 October 2007, Dave Miller wrote:
> I'm trying to get sftp-server to log what it's doing...  according to
> the man pages, the version of openssh I have on my system already
> supports it natively, by sending the -l LOGLEVEL argument and/or -f
> LOGFACILITY to sftp-server from the sshd_config file.  However, when I
> add any command-line arguments to sftp-server in sshd_config, scponly
> rejects the connection.

I just checked CVS it looks like I added support for this a while ago.  If you
could try the CVS version that would be great.  I posted a snapshot a while
ago.  There's been a few changes since then, but it should work for you:

http://kibab.homeip.net/scponly/snapshots/scponly-20070718.tgz

Thanks.

--Kaleb