[scponly] ssh key auth. using the same chroot env., possible?

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Mon Jun 25 22:05:39 EDT 2007

Your first method does work, Paul. So that's good enough. What won't work
for me is putting authorized_keys in the home directory (whether defined as
before or after the // - in an .ssh subdir of course). Is the second way
actually working for anybody? I'd be curious to know the trick if so to
complete a page on the wiki.

Whit