[scponly] known / outstanding bugs

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Thu Jul 12 22:59:58 EDT 2007

Hello,

The current CVS version of scponly has a lot of changes in it which address
quite a few known issues.

If anybody knows of any outstanding bugs that have not been fixed, please let
us know so they can be fixed.  As far as I know, all outstanding issues have
been resolved.

The changelog for between scponly-4.6 and CVS follows:

fix support for quota and passwd when running within the chroot (exec
pre-chroot)
disallow rsync and svnserve from being run as daemons that listen on a port
switch to getopt_long for command processing,  use getopt for
    sftp-server, svnserve, and quota
abort processing on commands that require getopt when getopt is not available
switched to slightly optimized and more compact debug code
fix unison support within chroots
fix for unison command execution bug thanks to Dan Knapp
allow multiple users with the same uid using USER environment variable
    thanks to Steve Kehlet

For those of you who can, please test out the CVS version of scponly and let
me know if you run into any problems (as they would likely be my fault ;).

Thanks.

--Kaleb