[scponly] can't make the Jail

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 17 17:04:24 EST 2007

This means that configure was unable to find the utility needed
to add a new user.  (defaults to useradd but looks for pw)

The most likely cause of this message is that your path is incomplete.
Most RH implementations would have /usr/sbin/useradd.  Is it
actually installed on your system?  Is /usr/sbin in your path?
    Paul Hyder