[scponly] Auto Logout

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Wed Apr 11 01:43:42 EDT 2007

Hi Joseph,

It looks like that feature was added to OpenSSH at one time (see
http://msgs.securepoint.com/cgi-bin/get/openssh-unix-dev-0108/60.html), and
then removed or never applied.

The idle-timeout isn't really something that's in the realm of scponly nor
would it easily fit into the scponly architecture -- once a command has been
executed, scponly has no knowledge of whatever actions it may perform, nor
their frequency.

If you run into a good solution, please let us know.

Thanks.

--Kaleb