[scponly] INVESTMENT NEGOTIATION TO THE M/D "

Mrs.Atiya Mohameed atiya_mohameed at she.com
Tue Sep 5 13:25:37 EDT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "amber.ccs.neu.edu", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  RS ATIYA MOHAMEED Dear.Director It is my pleasure to
  write this mail to you and to say thanks for your effort in providing an
  opportunity to read my mail. I got your contact when i was making some
  searches in the internet. My name is Mrs Atiya Mohameed, a Liberian. I
  was until recently the wife of Mr. Ibrahim Mohameed who was the chief
  army officer to my country Libera. I am contacting you to seek your
  co-operation in investing $USD10.M in your company or your country,s
  economy. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.0 RATWARE_OE_MALFORMED   X-Mailer has malformed Outlook Express version
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 1.0 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
 2.4 DATE_IN_FUTURE_96_XX   Date: is 96 hours or more after Received: date
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 0.9979]
 1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E4_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 4 confidence level
                            above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 0.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [58.10.158.208 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 3.3 ADVANCE_FEE_3          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 3.7 ADVANCE_FEE_4          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_1          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 1.4 ADVANCE_FEE_2          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 4.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook