[scponly] new patch: fix basename(3) segfault

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Mon Oct 30 14:03:18 EST 2006

Thanks for all these patches!  I will examine and integrate these for the next release of scponly
(which is 4.7).

In the near future, I would like to start using the CVS functionality of sourceforge.net so that
people other than just myself are able to integrate patches like this.  Please be patient while I
work out the kinks.

joe