[scponly] scp fails with "lost connection"

Michael Gillis gillisme at gov.ns.ca
Wed Oct 18 09:05:50 EDT 2006

Paul,

Yes that is it. I only looked at the INSTALL file for hints on
compiling, and enabling scp is not mentioned there. And to be honest,
with a name like scponly wouldn't one expect it to support scp by
default ;-)

Thanks again,

Michael.

>>> <Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov> 10/17/06 4:08 pm >>>
It is a bit basic but did you use the -- enable- winscp- compat
configure flag?  (Latest release doesn't support scp by default,
you need either the winscp flag or -- enable- scp- compat.
FYI the winscp- compat flag enables scp, if you support winscp
you don't need both configure flags.)
     Paul Hyder