[scponly] scponlyc problem on OpenBSD 3.9

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Wed May 17 21:44:40 EDT 2006

You'll need to provide us with some information from your logs before we will
be able to help you.

echo 1 > /usr/local/etc/scponly/debuglevel

Run the above, then re-run the sftp process, then check your logs and send us
the information.

If that doesn't make any difference, check your syslog daemon and make sure
it's grabbing the output and use ssh's logging features to figure out how far
it's getting.

Hope that helps.

--Kaleb