[scponly] Fedora Core 5

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Tue Jun 27 00:49:54 EDT 2006

Can you turn on scponly debug mode?  You should be able to do that by doing
the following:

echo 1 > $install_prefix/etc/scponly/debuglevel

After you have turned on debugging mode, please send us the additional syslog
information.  Depending on how your syslog daemon is configured, you might
need to change it's configuration.

--Kaleb