[scponly] chroot fails without warning - everything still works

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Fri Jun 16 10:49:16 EDT 2006

Fred,

Please do the following to turn on debug mode:

echo 1 > /usr/local/etc/scponly/debuglevel

Once debug mode is on, you'll get additional syslog output.  Please post that
output and we should be better able to help.

Also, please run and provide us the output of:

getent passwd test1 || grep test1 /etc/passwd

Thanks.

--Kaleb