[scponly] Urgent and confidential

MR SALEEM MOHD AHMED sali_m at islamicvoice.com
Sun Jul 23 06:54:59 EDT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "amber.ccs.neu.edu", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Dear Friend, I am pleased to get across to you for a
  very urgent and profitable business proposal, I Got your e-mail address
  in Internet while browsing after I decided to contact you and ask for
  your assistance in this urgent matter, requiring trust and
  confidentiality, I am Mr. Saleem Mohd Ahmed, the Branch manager,
  National Bank of Dubai Umm Al Quwain Branch UNITTED ARAB EMIRATES,
  married with four children. I am writing this letter to ask for your
  support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my
  department. On June 6, 1999, an America Oil consultant/contractor with
  Petroleum Corporation, Mr. David Ameeraly, made a numbered time (fixed)
  deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at US$16,500,000.00(sixteen
  Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars )in my branch upon maturity.I sent
  a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.After
  a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
  employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. David Ameeraly, died in
  the plane crash On October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990)
  with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the
  website below:
  http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml
  http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml On
  further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL
  and attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made
  further investigation and discovered that Mr. David Ameeraly. did not
  declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents,
  including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. This sum of
  US$16,500,000.00 and the interest is being rolled over with the
  principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to
  claim it According to UNITTED ARAB EMIRATES LAW, at the expiration of
  (seven) years; the money will revert to the ownership of the UNITTED
  ARAB EMIRATES Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. my
  proposal is that I will like you to stand as the next [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.7 MIME_BOUND_MANY_HEX    Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 0.4 URG_BIZ                BODY: Contains urgent matter
 1.6 DEAR_FRIEND            BODY: Dear Friend? That's not very dear!
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5622]
 3.3 ADVANCE_FEE_3          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 3.7 ADVANCE_FEE_4          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_1          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 1.4 ADVANCE_FEE_2          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.