[scponly] Re: Problems with rsync and ver 4.6

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 28 11:52:54 EST 2006

The scponly code checks the rsync arguments to stop unsafe options.
In this case it doesn't like the "--server" option.  Looks like
the getopt is parsing this as an unsafe -e.

It would help to know the operating systems on the scponly server and
client host, which version of rsync this is, and for you to verify that
the rsync command used was as is shown below.
    Paul Hyder
    NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
    Boulder, CO