[scponly] sftp works but scp doesn't... any idea ?

Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 16 20:03:16 EST 2006

Time to change the value in the debuglevel file to 1 to
enable additional debug information to the syslog and
see what it indicates.

(usually /usr/local/etc/scponly/debuglevel, or under the
chosen prefix if you changed the default)

The linux scp failure sounds a bit like a jail configuration
issue.
    Paul Hyder
    NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
    Boulder, CO