[scponly] cvsweb fixed/relocated to sourceforge.net

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Mon Feb 6 14:27:00 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

As many of you have noted, the cvsweb installation on sublimation.org has been broken for a long time.

I've decided to relocate cvs hosting to sourceforge.net for reasons of accessibility and reliability.  The new
cvsweb URL is:

	http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/scponly/scponly/

Sourceforge supports anoncvs access to this repository, as described here in the "cvs" link of the scponly project
homepage:

	http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=155849

The main objective with bringing back cvs(web) is so those of you who are interested can see code before it is
packaged as a release.  This will help me tremendously with testing my releases.  As you may have noticed, the
last few releases suffered some pretty silly bugs, largely due to a lack of quality control.

If you are so interested, feel free to create a sourceforge.net account (though you dont need to create an account
to use anoncvs an cvsweb).  Eventually I will be investigating a commiter structure for scponly, allowing people
to commit into the codebase.  There are some other roles defined in the sourceforge permission models, for build
specific tasks and documentation specific tasks, so if any of you have concerns, feedback, or suggestions on this
direction, please let me know.

For several years contributors have been the primary motivator in fixing bugs and adding features to scponly.  I
want very much to make that as easy as possible for people.

Note that the homepage for the project is still http://sublimation.org/scponly.

thanks!
joe