[scponly] Is there a way to forbid df ?...

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Mon Feb 6 02:55:10 EST 2006

I think you might be assuming incorrectly.

"df" isnt one of the commands supported by scponly.  perhaps "quota" has some means to reveal the true disk
capacity?  i cant be sure of that, as I do not know quota all that well.

if you can reproduce using "df" through scponly, i'd like very much to hear about it.

joe