[scponly] Request: Backported security patch for 4.0

Thomas Wana thomas at wana.at
Thu Feb 2 04:57:53 EST 2006

Hi!

In order to prepare fixed packages for Debian Stable, I need
a backported patch for scponly-4.0 that fixes the two critical
security bugs from 4.1 (I believe).

Since there were more changes between 4.0 and 4.1 than the
two fixed bugs alone, it's kinda hard for me to distinguish
between what's security related and what's not. Therefore my
request here, perhaps someone with intimate knowledge with the
source can help me out.

Until then, scponly in Debian Stable will be vulnerable :-(

Tom