[scponly] (no subject)

Sparhawk Sparhawk at gmx.net
Thu Dec 14 11:38:04 EST 2006

Hallo @all,

i am running scponly 4.6 on my server and had to move it into a saver
environment.
however i had to reboot the system and had some seriouse problem with my
mount point, i fixed the mount point manually and just everything was
running fine.
just to be sure i restarted with the fixed mount point and checked
again.... now the server terminates and i cannot connect to my sftpserver
checking on the files...everything seems to be in order!
so i tried  a new account, using make jail etc.
maybe some data got lost...i don't know!
but the new account doesn't work as well.
so do u have any ideas concerning my problem? maybe i mixed it up with
the mount point?

by the way i am running a suse 10.1 system, and used the yast to fix the
mount point for my sftp-server!

thx for any help