[scponly] scponly 4.6 ./configure under OpenBSD3.9

jp provision jp at pro-vision.net
Mon Aug 28 15:01:24 EDT 2006

I've tried that exact configure line and neither scp nor sftp work
chrooted.

--
Josh Phillips
Principal
email: josh at pro-vision.net
web: http://www.pro-vision.net
aim: joshuamphillips
msn: josh at pro-vision.net
yahoo: joshlamerritt
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by
persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete this material from any computer.