[scponly]redirect after login ?

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 22 11:41:04 EDT 2006

If you want this to always happen using the "//" syntax in the top level
password file should do what you want.  For example if the user's path is
  /{chroot}//user/mypath
scponly will chroot to /{chroot} and then cd into /user/mypath

If you want to check and see exactly what is happening change the
value in the debuglevel file to 1 and watch the syslog.
	Paul Hyder
	NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
	Boulder, CO