[scponly] CONGRATULATION !!! YOU HAVE WON

DR.ROBERT SANCHEZ sanchezclaim at netscape.net
Sun Aug 6 06:18:12 EDT 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "amber.ccs.neu.edu", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  EURO MILLIONS SPANISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL. FROM:
  INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT. REFERENCE: 67/80/IPD BATCH:
  EGGS-541-623-782: RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE Sir/Madam We
  are pleased to inform you of the result of the Euro millions Spanish
  Lottery Winners International E-mail programs held on the 2ND OF AUGUST
  2006 and result where release on the 5TH AUGUST 2006. Your E-mail
  address attached to ticket number 653-908-321-675 with serial main
  number 345-790-241-671 drew lucky star numbers 34-32-90-43-32 which
  consequently won in the 2ND category, you have therefore been approved
  for a lump sum pay out of 1.000.000.00 Euro.(One Million
  Euro)CONGRATULATIONS!!! Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask
  that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims
  has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our
  security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
  program by some participants. All participants were selected through a
  computer ballot system drawn from over 100,000 company and 50,000,000
  individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This
  lottery was promoted and sponsored by Spainsh European Lottery board in
  order to enhance and promote the use of Internet Explorer Users and
  Microsoft-wares around the globe. This promotional program takes place
  every three year. We hope with part of your winning you will take part
  in our end of year 50 million Euro International lottery. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 1.0 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
 2.4 UNCLAIMED_MONEY        BODY: People just leave money laying around
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5077]
 0.2 MIME_BASE64_NO_NAME    RAW: base64 attachment does not have a file name
 1.9 MIME_BASE64_TEXT       RAW: Message text disguised using base64 encoding
 1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E4_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 4 confidence level
                            above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 0.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 1.6 MISSING_MIMEOLE        Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
 3.3 ADVANCE_FEE_3          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 3.7 ADVANCE_FEE_4          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 0.3 PLING_PLING            Subject has lots of exclamation marks
 0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_1          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 1.4 ADVANCE_FEE_2          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 2.7 PRIORITY_NO_NAME       Message has priority, but no user agent name

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.