[scponly] Problems getting Scponly on Cygwin

Roland Krystian Alberciak ra115 at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 1 14:05:49 EDT 2006

A tutorial for scponlyc installation on cygwin has been released for a
couple months now. I haven't run into many problems using the software the
way I configured it, and I feel the tutorial is appropropriate for wider
release.

The document is available through the main scponly webpage and has recently
been translated to wiki format for the scponly wiki.

Please enjoy, and feel free to add comments to Discussion pages for document
integration.

I'd like to thank the community for helping me write this tutorial. Please
help maintain this document. As my expertise is limited, the expertise of
others is greatly valued and crucial in maintaining this information is
accurate and appropriate.

-Krystian.