[scponly] No space left on device

Adam Hamer adam_jh at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 06:56:16 EDT 2006

I have recently moved migrated servers and followed my previous instructions
on scponly.

This time, when using scponly I get "No space left". The permissions set on
the directory are fine, and the login process appears normal. Its just when
I come to write something in the directory. I have looked at the help pages
for an hour or so, but to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks for any help,
adam

ERROR
Command 'mkdir "s"'
failed with return code 1 and error message
/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory `s': No space left on device.

SYSTEM
debian sarge, standard install.

INSTALLATION
apt-get install scponly
wizard...
yes to chroot option
cd /usr/share/doc/scponly/setup_chroot
gzip -d setup_chroot.sh.gz
copy setup_chroot.sh to windows computer, into notepad++ and Format -
Convert to UNIX, copy back
cd /usr/share/doc/scponly/setup_chroot
sh ./setup_chroot.sh
in the winscp - take off the 'lookup user groups' in the preferences -
theres a solution to avoiding this