[scponly] File Size Copy Limits?

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 31 11:25:13 EST 2005

The only restrictions you should find are the implementations of ssh/scp/sftp/...
and the destination file system type.  (i.e. Not an scponly restriction.)

It is rather common for the ssh or file systems on some hosts to be unable to
handle files greater than 2GB.  (e.g. The default ssh on my Linux Fedora Core
desktop had to be updated to support large files.)

Are you seeing a specific behavior that is a problem?
    Paul Hyder
    NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
    Boulder, CO