[scponly] seting up chroot'd environment on AIX server

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Fri Oct 21 12:11:24 EDT 2005

I haven't, but I know there are a few other users out there that use AIX, so
perhaps one of them did.

There are actually only a few files that you need.  If you want, let me know
and I'll see if I can give you the list of the necessary files.  I just
created the chroot manually as it wasn't that much work.  It worked fine and
we haven't had any problems with it.

Let me know. Thanks.

--Kaleb