[scponly] compare and contrast - scponly vs. rssh ?

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Tue Nov 8 14:41:04 EST 2005

There is no philosophical objection to supporting rdist or cvs in scponly; I think we/I just havent gotten around
to this yet.  The subversion and rsync support was added largely due to requests such as yours, and/or submitted
patches.

Has anyone on the list looked at cvs or rdist yet?  If it isnt a big deal to support these, I'll consider them for
the next release, which I will send email about shortly.

joe