[scponly] scponly svn (subversion) support

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Thu Mar 31 15:08:07 EST 2005

I think you are right.  I'm planning on going that way, so if nobody gets
around to doing it in the next couple of weeks, I might work on it.

I would actually do something slightly different... I would have them issue
something like the following:

ssh user at host svn update https://myhost/svn/repos/

But, I'm not sure exactly how that will work when the checkouts are in
numerous locations within their allowed hierarchy?

Perhaps there is an established process?  It's kind of interesting because, at
least in my case, they can't change directories or use anything but sftp (and
eventually svn).

--Kaleb