[scponly] scponly 4.1

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Wed Mar 23 17:05:27 EST 2005

Thanks Joe!

I don't know if you'll have time to add in my patch for changing the password
outside of the chroot when using a chrooted environment, but I'm in the
middle of testing it out right now.  Assuming my implementation is reasonable
of course.... (and I added in all the autoconf stuff as well this time).

Is there any way that I can test a pre-release version to make sure everything
works on AIX before the release?

I should be done testing and have the patch done later tonight.

Thanks.

--Kaleb