[scponly] scponly allows remote commands!

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Fri Jul 15 11:17:08 EDT 2005

Turn on debug mode and send us the logfile output.  To turn on debugging,
issue the following echo "1" > $$prefix/scponly/debuglevel where $$prefix is
the prefix that you gave to configure.  If you used ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local, then this would be /usr/local/scponly/debuglevel.

Thanks.

--Kaleb