[scponly] Problem Chrooting Deep Paths

David Ramsden david at hexstream.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 15:13:14 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 01:56:31PM -0500, Karl Bolingbroke wrote:
>    Hi,

Hello Karl!

>    So it looks like there is some issue with using deep directory paths.  I
>    don't know if that's an intended design limitation, a bug, or just a weird
>    quirk on my compile on HP-UX.  I'm not a C coder, or I'd look myself.

I'm running Linux and all my chroot'd scponly users have a home
directory of: /home/www/users/$username

I don't see this problem. Although I'm still running scponly 4.0. It may
be an issue with HP-UX or an issue with scponly 4.1.

Is there any chance you could maybe downgrade to scponly 4.0 and test
it?

Regards,
David.
--